1. A brain in positive (gear), rather than negative, neutral or stressed, is 31% more productive and 37% better at sales. (Harvard Studies, Shawn Achor)
2. Companies that invest in programs to support mental wellness at work, see positive returns. Happy, resilient people make for a more creative and productive workforce.
3. 500,000 employed Canadians, miss work every week due to mental wellness issues. *
4. By age 40, half of the population has experienced mental health challenges or addiction. *
5. Mental health as a disease burden, costs 1.5 times more to our Country, then all cancers combined, at 51 billion dollars a year. *
6. There is a trend towards numbing agents such as alcohol, drugs, gambling, etc. The impacts on individual lives and family units is obvious, but the impact on the economy and YOUR business, is being highlighted now.
* Source: Centre for Addiction and Mental Health 2016
Healing starts with one responsible business, gifting healing, happiness and resiliency to their entire company. This spreads to the individuals, their families, their communities, the economy, and the ripple effect goes on.
When your team has a shift in their personal happiness, and personal resiliency, their outside problems no longer appear as problems, and they can give 100% focus at work. This increases productivity, impact, contribution and your company’s bottom line. It directly decreases absenteeism, abuse of company time, mental check outs, and creative blocks.
With your investment into your team’s personal growth, their morale grows, their job satisfaction rises and you will achieve team loyalty. When your people feel appreciated and cared for, their desire to be of service to you and your company, expands exponentially.
Help your team be the best they can be, to show up powerfully in their lives, your business and the world. This is the work of caring companies, to develop their people and bring in the trainers that teach them how to triumph over
“If you can raise someone’s level of positivity in the present, then their brain experiences, what we now call, a happiness advantage. Your brain, in positive, rather than negative, neutral or stressed, performs significantly better. Your intelligence rises, productivity rises, creativity rises, energy rises. In fact every single business outcome improves.”
Book a call to discuss possibilities for taking your organization to the next level!